- Mar 17, 2023 - Mar 22, 2023
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Main Topic
- Nina Huittinen
- The workshop is aimed at European students and early career scientists working in the fields of materials science and spent nuclear fuel/high-level waste disposal, with the goal of educating and connecting emerging scientists in these fields. The workshop will focus on important methods (including some basic theory and background) for the characterization of crystalline inorganic solid phases containing actinides.
Last modified: Mar 17, 2023, 7:37:16 AM
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf (114/202 - Seminarraum)Bautzner Landstraße40001328Dresden
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-RossendorfBautzner Landstraße40001328Dresden
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- for Pupils
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education