Breaching the borders in AI: Meet China as a scientific cooperation partner from a cultural perspective
- Mar 2, 2023
- 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Chi Ziesmann
- ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig
- Main Topic
- Gesellschaft, Philos., Erzieh.
- Other Topics
- As a rising star in science, technology and AI, China is increasingly attracting attention worldwide. Its leading research in the field of artificial intelligence holds the promise of enticing chances in connection with the question of where these developments are socially embedded. In the format of dialogue, Chi Ziesmann addresses China as a major player in artificial intelligence research in the context of ethics and gender. In doing so, he sheds light on ethical aspects, especially with regard to gender equality.
Last modified: Jan 18, 2023, 4:04:35 PM
Online, please follow the internet link. (Zoom, room link will be made available after registration at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Center for Scalable Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (ScaDS.AI)Chemnitzer Straße46b, 2. OG01187Dresden
- +49 351 463-40900
- Civil Eng., Architecture
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Computer Eng.
- Environmental Sciences
- for Pupils
- Linguistics, Literature and Culture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Society, Philosophy, Education